This weekend we went to visit my college roommate (Sonja) and her family. She has three little boys, all under the age of seven. We have two little boys. In this scenario, 3+2 = Crazyville. To be fair, the boys were all really good. It’s just that each child individually possesses a massive amount of energy coupled with the brains to cause all sorts of wicked trouble. Put all five of them together and the destructive power rivals the Tasmanian Devil’s. They’re all wicked cute, though. And they know it. And thus we do not sell them on eBay, but instead we laugh and quote their zaniness.
Here’s the latest top 10 list, courtesy of Sonja. These are all things she’s actually said. Except one – I made one up. See if you can figure out which one.
Top 10 Things a Mommy Never Thought She’d Have to Say
10. “Get the shark out of the refrigerator!”
9. “How did poo get on the wall?!”
8. “Hold still – I have to cut the helicopter out of your hair.”
7. “Stop rubbing the carrot on your foot!”
6. “Please EAT your piece of chocolate. It is not a crayon.”
5. “No, I’m not going to help you put the sunglasses up your pants.”
4. “No, guys, don’t pee on that bush, pee on the other one!”
3. “Don’t forget to take the pizza out of your pocket before bath time.”
2. “The peanut butter goes in your mouth, not in your brother’s eyebrow.”
1. “Don’t pick pieces of chocolate off the baby’s face and then EAT them!”
The next post will be about Corey’s B-T shunt surgery. Until then….